Kelly and I are enjoying another FANTASTIC day down in Mexico.
We spent the day doing nothing but laying by the pool and reading some ridiculous romance novels. We did, however, take some breaks so I could participate in a Zumba class. I think Zumba might be more fun at home if we do what they do here and answer the question "how are you feeling?" with "Sexy!" Zumba might be better at home as well if there was a small, muscular, obviously gay, man wearing short-shorts telling everyone to "put on your sexy face".
Last night we met some people from Wisconsin and Chicago after the "variety show". I was excited to meet people instead of keeping to ourselves the entire time.
Ahead of us tonight is a "Grease" show (YAY!) after dinner, then maybe we'll head down to the discotech at another hotel. All I know is it'll be a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment