Jan 13, 2011

"Michaela I like you, but I really don't think we could handle that one"

Today was... I don't even know...

Katie and I wanted to have a super chill day and just do nothing but lay around and get things to eat. We managed that this morning.

HOWEVER, this afternoon I was looking at our train tickets and saw that the date was printed wrong. The date was printed for yesterday instead of tomorrow. That doesn't help us. So we went to the train station to see if it could be fixed. The guy at the ticket window told us no because the ticket was for yesterday.
So we came back to the hostel, told someone about it, and she took us back to the train station to help. Because she could actually TALK to the people we got it figured out enough. Those tickets ended up being stamped invalid and we had to buy new ones. So then I get online to talk to the company that we reserved our tickets with and they were just a pain. I guess they're based in France but have an address in Florida...? I really don't know.
Katie's boyfriend Matt blames it on them because they're French. I'm supposed to send the tickets back to them, but I want to make copies first. I guess we'll have to see what happens with all this. All I KNOW is that I WILL be getting my money back.

We don't have anything planned for the rest of the night and not too much planned for tomorrow. Hopefully we see some interesting things though.

No comments:

Post a Comment