Jan 20, 2011

"No! That is not okay"

We are in Barcelona!

The train ride was nice. Neither of us really slept, especially me because i was distracted by some bad dance movie they were playing.

Our hostel is pretty nice. Small. But you have to ring a doorbell and say your room number to get in, so at least it´s super safe.

After we settled in a little bit we went to the Picasso museum. It was really interesting to see his early sketches, but I expected to see more.

The buildings and streets here are really cool and old-timey. Mara was right, I am going to have tons of fun just walking around here.

On the way back from the museum Katie got pick-pocketed. I had no clue what was going on, but I heard "that´s not okay" in English and turned around to see that she had the guy thrown against a wall and her wallet had fallen out of his jacket. She was FURIOUS but felt better after a lady with her child winked at her. GO KATIE!! KICK SOME SPANISH THIEF ASS!!! We´ll just get her a purse so she doesn´t have to worry about it anymore. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment